Reservations are required. Trips are based on demand and require a minimum of 15 reservations to run.
Two-hour trip around St. Joseph Bay. Catch a beautiful sunset!
- All rates include sales tax, bait, tackle and fishing license.
- Each person allowed 1 cooler approximately 14″ high X 18″ wide. LARGE COOLERS WILL BE LEFT ON SHORE!
- No Coolers on Shark Trips.
- No more than 2 personal rods brought on board (we provide rods and reels).
- Please arrive at the dock no later than 1/2 hour before departure time. Please note that gratuity is not included in the ticket price.
- All reservations must be held with a credit card. We do not run your card prior to arrival, this only holds your reservation. If you fail to cancel within 24 hours of departure or do not show you will be charged.
Fish’n Xpress will accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your scheduled trip with no penalty charge. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of trip will be charged for the full amount of the trip. You are not charged for the trip until you arrive for your reservations. If you do not show up for your reservations you will be charged the full amount of the trip.
Weather is an exception for cancellations. Assume that you can go until told otherwise. The decision will be made by the Captain on day of departure.
The following will NOT result in cancellation or refund of trips
- Light rain
- Rain clouds in the sky
- Hot humid weather
- Cool weather
- A forecast of possible thunderstorms
- Passing rain during trip or rental
- You can’t get yourself, wife, kids, etc. out of bed
- Got sunburned or too much sun, not feeling well
- One person in your party is not feeling well so the rest of the group must stay inside also