Reservations are required. Trips are based on demand, and require a minimum of 15 reservations to run. Email or give us a call at (850) 227-8200.
If you receive a voice mail recording…Please leave your name, the trip date you’re interested in, and a contact number and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Wicked Shark Fish’N
This is an extreme trip! We are targeting large powerful known man eaters. Sharks are exciting to catch. They are extremely powerful and don’t give up. They are also wonderful table fare. They are plentiful here in Port St. Joe and should supply us with a lot of entertainment and excitement. Our goal is to hook and boat 2 large sharks per trip. The fish will be cleaned and the meat divided between the fishermen. The Fish’N Express has been running an afternoon shark fishing trip for the last five years, and Captain Bill has been catching sharks for 25+ years. We take just 24 people on this trip and fish with two 12-man teams. One large rod & 1 bait rod per team. The trip is $100 per person for an eight hour trip, everything included. No children under the age of 10 allowed. The Captain and Crew of the Fish’N Express are excited about this extreme shark Fishing trip. Hopefully you will be, too!
Boat Limit 2 Sharks per trip. Only available April - October. Times: 5:30 - 8:30 PM EST
Two-hour trip around St. Joseph Bay. Catch a beautiful sunset!
- All rates include sales tax, bait, tackle and fishing license.
- No Coolers on Shark Trips.
- Please arrive at the dock no later than 1/2 hour before departure time. Please note that gratuity is not included in the ticket price.
- All reservations must be held with a credit card. We do not run your card prior to arrival, this only holds your reservation. If you fail to cancel
- within 24 hours of departure or do not show you will be charged. We do NOT ALLOW large coolers.
Fish’n Xpress will accept cancellations up to 24 hours before your scheduled trip with no penalty charge. Any cancellation made within 24 hours of trip will be charged for the full amount of the trip. You are not charged for the trip until you arrive for your reservations. If you do not show up for your reservations you will be charged the full amount of the trip.
Weather is an exception for cancellations. Assume that you can go until told otherwise. The decision will be made by the Captain on day of departure.
The following will NOT result in cancellation or refund of trips
- Light rain
- Rain clouds in the sky
- Hot humid weather
- Cool weather
- A forecast of possible thunderstorms
- Passing rain during trip or rental
- You can’t get yourself, wife, kids, etc. out of bed
- Got sun burned or too much sun, not feeling well
- One person in your party is not feeling well so the rest of the group must stay inside also